понедельник, 2 февраля 2009 г.

Andy290908 sent you a video: "Throw Down ft Vanessa Hudgens FINAL VERSION!!!!!!"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Andy290908 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

SUPPORT ME!! go here http://www.wild949.com/new2/artists/yungkeL

and call in and request CAN THIS BE TRU by YUNG KEL...the number is 1-888-333-9490


to download the song go to

http://www.4shared.com/dir/11629701/4972c25f/sharing.html

I throw down when i want to
but only when i want to
see me on the magazine or a photoshoot
who you kno take a trl guest star
turn it to a dope beat slap in a car
Yung Kel, Yung Kel
yea they screamin my name
everysingle line gets me closer to the fame
yea i throw it for the people put on for my city
like kanye west or that dude yung jeezy
do a music news tell you whats going down
tell you bout that music goin round my town
goin down down babeh like the dude nelly
ill take you down, like chris brown
Yung Kel im hotter then Hell,
im blowin my nose with hundred dolla billz
so if you still dont kno me bettuh get ready now
Yung kel, Throwin it dooow... more
© 2009 YouTube, LLC

Комментариев нет: