суббота, 9 января 2010 г.

Andy290908 sent you a video: "Ashley Tisdale - "Crank It Up" Official Music Video - Mega-HD"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Andy290908 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Watch Now in High Definition! Ashley Tisdale - Crank it Up Official Music Video (HD)
Official Lyrics:
Th-th-th-this beat is hypnotic
I wanna ride it like a chauffeur
The sound of the sonics
Controlling me just like a robot
I go bionic so d-d-dj put it on on
Im losing logic and cruising deeper in the zone
Its so cinematic charismatic, it got me frozed up
This acrobatic beat is something I need a dose of
Im systematically moving every single bone
Theres no mechanic that can understand what Im on

Chorus:
Lets crank it up
Crank it up
Till the walls cave in
Just crank it up
Crank it up
Put that record on spin
Cause I am ready to party
Gonna get my girls and get naughty
So crank it up
Crank it up
Till the walls cave in
Just crank it up

Th-th-this beat is melodic harmonic
Got me striking poses
I get up on it electronically
Feeling so fresh
Its so erotic my bodys
more
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Комментариев нет: