пятница, 30 июля 2010 г.

Andy290908 sent you a video: "The most beautiful rendition of Ave Maria I've ever heard"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Andy290908 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

OK 1st This is NOT Maria Callas!! OK ITS NOT!

Please forgive the rather poor editing. I threw the clip together as best as I could however, my patience with this kind of thing is limited (I wasn't particularly happy with all of it) but no matter it's the song that counts and that's why I had to upload it. Please give me some comments if you like the song.

Ps I'm sure it's German she's singing it in =)

Pps If you're wondering why the crazy pics well, I had nothing else to put with the track and its kinda hard to know what to use when you're dealing with a prayer.

maybe this is correct I don`t know

Ave Maria! Maiden mild!
Listen to a maiden's pleading
from these rocks, stark and wild,
my prayer shall be wafted to thee.
we shall sleep safely till morning,
though men be ever so cruel.
o Maiden, see a maiden's distress,
O Mother, hear a suppliant child.

Ave Maria, undefiled!
When we upon this roc... more
© 2010 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Комментариев нет: