воскресенье, 29 августа 2010 г.

Andy290908 sent you a video: "Demi Lovato - "It's On!" - Live On GMA's 2010 Summer Concert Series"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Andy290908 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

♪ ♫ August 13, 2010: Demi Lovato with friends from Camp Rock 2 cast live on Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series in Rumsey Playfield in Central Park, NYC!

♪ ♫ Camp Rock 2 - It's On Lyrics - ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

(((Drums))) - Come on, yeah!!

I hope you're ready for the time of your life
Just look at me
I put a gleam in your eye
Buckle up
We're gonna take you for a ride

Let's go
We got you going
Get in the vibe
Everybody put your hands to the sky
Buckle up
We're gonna take you take you high

Show me show me show me show me show what you got
Come on come on come on come on ready or not
La-la-la-la-la let me see how you rock
It's on it's on it's on
Get crazy crazy crazy; take it over the top
'Cause we 'cause we 'cause when we rock we let it rock
Rock it rock it rock it; dance till we drop
It's on it's on it's on

Okay now are you ready?
One two
One two three fourmore
© 2010 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Комментариев нет: