воскресенье, 10 мая 2009 г.

Andy290908 sent you a video: "My Life 1x1 w/ Get Back fanmade music video *in description box*"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Andy290908 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

I posted the next eppie for Out of this World so please watch & comment. And this series is actually wat is going on through my life right now. It sucks right now. And in this series there would be alot of flash backs so try no to get confused.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday March 18th, 2009

AT SCHOOL

Sabrina: *walking in the school*

TayTay: "Did u bring my CD's?"

Sabrina: "No I haven't been on my laptop in 2 days. Wat CD's do u still need me to burn?"

TayTay: "Both Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, the 3rd Jonas Brothers cd, HSM1,2,&3, & I think that's it."

Sabrina: "Ok but I'm riding in the elevator with u today cause my homeroom is closer this way."

TayTay: "Who is ur homeroom teacher again?"

Sabrina "... more
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Комментариев нет: