пятница, 3 июля 2009 г.

Andy290908 sent you a video: "Dorothy Hamill interview in NYC"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Andy290908 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

See more Dorothy at : http://www.lifeskate.com/skate/2009/05/dorothy-hamill-nyc-videostory.html
Dorothy Hamill -- the most recognizable name in figure skating -- took time to speak to me during her attendance at a fundraiser for Figure Skating in Harlem. We chatted about her mentoring Rachael Flatt, the adult figure skating fantasy camp that she'll head up in late September (you'll never guess where), the state of skating in the U.S., and many other topics. After the cameras were off, I told Dorothy that I was truly honored to meet one of my personal skating idols, let alone interview her, and that I'll never forget this moment. She thanked me and also added that she felt the same way when she met one of her idols -- Julie Andrews -- when she was younger. So I laughed realizing that every person, regardless of who you are, has someone they can't believe they actually got to meet!
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Комментариев нет: