среда, 29 июля 2009 г.

Andy290908 sent you a video: "[Naruto Girls] Cell Block Tango"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

Andy290908 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THS SONG, ANIME OR PICTURES.
Efh, I made it. I've been procrastinating on this for a while, but I finally made this. This took a while to make as I had to decide who I wanted in each part, then work out how many pics per person (I still miscounted) then get the pics, then make the video. Making was the hardest part because of MM.
Anyhoos, this be a tribute to the Naruto girls. I know the pics don't often match the lyrics, it was hard to get pictures that worked so I just used my favourites :D Very few actually had all the girls I used in them...anyways, it's done now.
~Details~
Song:Cell Block Tango
From: Chicago
Anime:Naruto
Characters: Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Tsunade, Temari

There is a reason the credits are not in a seperate song. Quite simply: couldn't be assed. I was making this at half midnight last night!! I just wanted to get it done and go to bed!!

Please enjoy!!

Yuki xxx
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Комментариев нет: